Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Pictures

Adam was in a cute mood after church so I took some pictures. I really like this one.




I found this vest for Alex and after a little bit of convincing he was nice to wear it to church for me. I think he looks nice in it, but I guess I still have to convince him some more.

I'm not supposed to be making lots of cakes and stuff, but I found a round cake pan in the back of the cupboard when I was looking for something else. I didn't know we even had a round cake pan and I have never made a round cake, so I really wanted to try it out. So I made a strawberry shortcake because I had strawberries to use. Strawberries make the cake healthy...at least that's what I told Alex.

2 comments:

Rike said...

Awesome pictures! Very cute Adam. Alex you loook great in the vest! Trust your wifes taste. The cake looks delish!

Brent and Anna Sophia said...

Adam is so cute! I want to hold him SO SO SO bad. I wish I was in Utah right now just so I could hold Adam and the other babes.